An exciting position has become available at Body Consultancy for an employed, full or part time Physiotherapist to join our friendly team in Ringwood and Verwood. The expected, realistic first year earnings will be in the region of £38,000-£45,000+ (pro rata) dependent on abilities. The potential to significantly grow over 2-3 years from any first-year base level to earn £55,000 plus (pro rata) per year is there for the right candidate.
We are eager to recruit a hardworking, determined Physiotherapist who has the right personal values, personality, with a team ethos. The right CPD qualifications and clinical experience will be a secondary consideration.
- High proficiency in hands on physiotherapy, bringing all the philosophies that underpin this profession.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated to improve and grow as a person and practitioner.
- Professional manner with naturally warm interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate HCPC registration, insurance, and full UK Driving License are basic requirements for this role.
- Assess and treat a varied caseload.
- Maintain your own electronic patient records.
- Work within a team of other therapists to enhance the local reputation of the company.
- Deliver a high standard of hands-on clinical care.
- Mentoring and inhouse training will occur weekly for the successful applicant as part of team workshops and 1-1 sessions.
Clinical standards at Body Consultancy are high. Our patient base includes professional footballers, golfers, and world champions in several sports, although 90-95% of our work is general practice for all ages. Our team of practitioners are biomechanically focused, though we all have various interests and specialisms relevant to our respective professions. Our treatment philosophy is focused on the restoration of functional biomechanics using manual therapies and motor re-patterning rehabilitation protocols. We often utilise inter-referral between professions to produce the best possible patient outcomes.
To apply please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com