An exciting opportunity has become available for various full-time positions at Body Consultancy.
We are currently looking to employ Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and Osteopaths within our beautiful South Coast and New Forest clinic locations.
- OTE £50,000 – £60,000+ in the first year.
We are eager to recruit hardworking and determined individuals who have the right personal values, personality and share our team ethos.
The right CPD qualifications and clinical experience will be a secondary consideration. We are an accomplished, multidisciplinary team of musculoskeletal colleagues that inter-refer.
This position would also suit an entrepreneurial, highly financially and clinically driven candidate with potential company share options available for the right individual.
- Appropriate GCC (General Chiropractic Council) registration, insurance, and full UK Driving License are basic requirements for this role.
- Have a professional manner with naturally warm interpersonal skills.
- A passion for patient care
- Professional attitude
- Excellent manipulation skills
- Driven to further your knowledge
- Assess and treat a varied caseload of patients.
- Maintain your own electronic patient records.
- Work within a team of other therapists to enhance the local reputation of the company.
- Deliver a high standard of hands-on clinical care in productive time frames.
- Mentoring and in-house training will occur weekly for the successful applicant as part of team workshops and 1-1 sessions.
We are a small, well-established group of successful multidisciplinary musculoskeletal health clinics; our team of practitioners are biomechanically focused though they all have various interests and specialisms relevant to their respective professions. We often utilise inter-referral between professions to produce the best possible patient outcomes.
The company’s treatment philosophy is focused on the restoration of functional biomechanics using manual therapies and motor re-patterning rehabilitation protocols. Ongoing external CPD (Continual Professional Development) will be paid for by the company and focused on this philosophy.
Clinical standards at Body Consultancy are high. Our patient base includes professional footballers, golfers, and world champions in several sports, although 90-95% of our work is general practice for all ages.
Why should you apply for a role with Body Consultancy?
- To feel valued as a practitioner and colleague.
- To join a financially secure and dynamic company.
- To become part of a great team.
- To improve and broaden your knowledge and scope of practice.
- To receive significant levels of paid holiday.
- To enjoy and gain satisfaction from improving people’s lives through improving their movement.
- The expected, realistic first-year earnings will be in the region of £50,000-£60,000+ dependent on abilities. The potential to significantly grow over 2-3 years from any first-year base level to earn £75,000 – £80,000 plus per year is there for the right candidate based on an 80% capacity basis.
If, like us, your passion is to help patients change their movement to change their lives, please send your CV today to: email@example.com